My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.charlafraley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers #19

I just joined a Splitcoast blog titled: Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers #19. Blogging is new for me but it is so much fun. I just added a music playlist tonight, a weather update, a counter, and a traffic feed last night...fun, fun, fun! I am suppose to tell the Sisterhood of Blogging Stampers about myself...stamper, mom, grandma, friend, sister, etc....love to stamp. Blogging is another favorite!

8 comments:

laos348 said...

Welcome to the Sisterhood! Abby is adorable - I'm loving the pictures of her.

Velta said...

Thanks for your comment! Welcome to the Sisterhood. Abby...what can I say...first of all, I LOVE her name...but her face is just adorable!

Paper and Glue said...

Hi. Just thought I would come and say hi to another sister (SBS 19 Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers) has been formed now and I can't wait to get to know everyone in our group.

I am not too sure if you know but your blog is under SBS #19???.

Jewel

Rebecca said...

Hello fellow sister. I just wanted to say Hello and I am excited to be a part of the Sisterhood.

Jo from Paper, Ink and Rubber said...

Hi welcome to SBS19 looking forward to getting to know you i too am a SU demo in Western Aust. Jo

Karyn said...

Hello from another SBS19 Sister! Looking forward to visiting your blog.

Ifat Art said...

Hi!!!
I'm another one of your sisters in SBS19...
I'm really looking forward to get to know you better.

See you in our group.

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Hi Charla, welcome to SBS19 -
Jennise sister SBS19 x