My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.charlafraley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Card



Here is the card I made Rick for Father's Day. It is a wallet, I used my Fiskars Leather Texture plate in my Big Shot machine for the leather look. It was easy after that part. I used Chocolate Chip Cardstock, my SY Crafter's Toole Kit paper-piercing tool, pad, and hole template for the stitches, then I took my black SU fine tip marker to make the thread look. I found this tutorial on Danni's blog (link below)...She is a great instructor.



2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Your wallet turned out great...I like the texture you used!

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

You clever thing! great design and wonderful idea!!!
hugs Kate
SBS19