My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.charlafraley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Retired List from Stampin' Up!

The Retired List is finally here! The following stamp sets listed will be retiring - for good to make room for the new catalog debut!

View the lists:
Alphabetically
By Page Number

If any of these stamp sets are on your wish list, now is your last chance to get them before they're gone.

The 2007-08 IN COLORS will also be retiring. Be sure to stock up on card stock, double-sided designer paper, double-stitched grosgrain ribbon and re-inkers for your ink pads.In case you can't wait, here's a sneak peak at the New 08/09 IN COLORS coming out on August 11th in the new Fall Idea Book Catalog.

Products in the Occasions Mini Collection 2008 will only be available until June 30, 2008 (two more weeks) so be sure to take another look at our fabulous summer products.

If there is anything you want to order before the Occasions Mini Collection 2008 catolog ends please contact me to place an order.

Happy Stamping!

Charla
SU Demonstrator

12 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Have you seen the new Decor wall thingies....? Cool!

Wendy said...

Hi Charla - I am a SBS19 member and look forward to visiting your blog regularly.

Wendy x

Jen said...

I'm just popping by to say "hi" to a fellow member of SBS 19!
Jen x

Sam said...

I'm also popping by to say Hello to another sister - SBS19. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Sam
xx

Ifat Art said...

This is the second time I see secret crafter, jennifer & sam commenting before me at our sister's blogs.

Hi! I'm another one of your SBS19 sister. Can't wait to get to know you better.

Minxy said...

I notice your posting further down says SBS17, think it might be wrong hun as your down as SBS19 with us lot... lol, or maybe your part of both??? look forward to seeing more of your work :O)
Your SBS19 sister Nic x

Diane (fionna51) said...

Hi Charla!...from another SBS19 sister. Love what you do...and you have a darling granddaughter! My oldest grandson also just turned 3.

Anonymous said...

Good morning. I am in SBS19 and wanted to say that I am happy to be in this group with you. Look forward to getting to know you better.

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

Hiya hun. a new sister here! look forward to getting to know u.
hugs kate x

Anonymous said...

Hi Charla - hello from another sister in SBS 19. Looking forward to getting to know you
Sue

Paper and Glue said...

Hi Charla can you email me about our Yahoo group for the Sisters of Blogging Stampers 19 as we don't have your email at vivace.girl at yahoo dot com dot au. So I can invite you to our group

Jewel

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A quick Hi from me too another sister of SBS19.