My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.charlafraley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mini Album Class Coming Soon

My Stampin Buddy and Soul Sister, Sue and I will be holding a Mini Album Workshop on Tuesday, October 26th at 6:00 p.m.  The cost of the class is $10.  Participants will make two mini albums to take home to fill with their own photos.  One will be a Christmas theme and the other a general or birthday theme.  No prior stamping experience necessary.  All materials will be provided.  Once you have made these two albums you will be able to create others for events along the way - for example that new baby, a wedding, etc.  Come join the fun.

If you are interested let me know by Friday, the 15th of October (this Friday).  Call me at 541-340-1359.  Space in limited and filling up fast.

No comments: