My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.charlafraley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Daughter's Birthday Card



This is a card my granddaughter Maddie and I made this week-end for my daughter Carrie. Her birthday is in October (yes, I can't believe I am that organized - hope I remember I made it and remember to give it to her!) We used the Big Shot, the sizzix cupcake die cut, Pretty In Pink Card Stock, and Chocolate Chip Card Stock. Then the fun part - chunky glitter! Boy did Maddie have fun doing that part! Here is Maddie - she is my little Stamping Buddy! We have a rule for my stamping room - You must be having fun to be there and no whining! This keeps us both enjoying our craft or we leave the room! (Also helps me keep Maddie - age 5 focused on Having Fun!) The other rule is No boys Allowed! It isn't that we don't like boys it is so Papa and Tom (the cat) can't come in the girls room without an invitation. Maddie snitched on Papa and said he knew where we hide the candy! Of course the candy is for Stamping projects (or to keep us happy while stamping - remember rule #1 - Have Fun!)

No comments: