My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.charlafraley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Card I Cased!





Casing (or coping) cards from others is the sincerest form of flattery! Here is a card I cased from my dear friend Sue.


You can find her version on her blog: http://suestamping stuff.blogspot.com/


It is a card made from a die cut pattern from a craft store. I used SU Designer Paper and Chunky SU Glitter. I used the scallop punch and pink gingham SU ribbon. The top photo is the card insert (cupcake) pulled out of the cupcake holder.

8 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

oooh cute card if I must say so myself LOL! I LOVE that chunky glitter as well as the SU DP

Minxy said...

super cute cup cake card, very sweet... get it cup cake...sweet... ok i'll leave now lol x

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

I love all the bling! Great card!

Laurel said...

Wow, very pretty! Love the glitter and of course I love cupcakes!

Wendy said...

Fabulous card - lots of lovely bling.

Wendy

Kate T said...

wow wow I love this, looks good enough to eat - fab glitter.

Anonymous said...

How very cute. never seen chunky glitter before!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is so pretty - love all the sparkly bits!