My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.charlafraley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wedding Center Pieces

Here is what I made for my daughter's wedding center piece for each of the 25 tables since we couldn't use candles. I made 32 of them for the wedding, I am finally done with wedding stuff except curling ribbon will be placed all around the center piece and table. Each place at the table will have a fan and a wedding favor tin with mints in it.

5 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

You've done a grand job with all the Wedding bits and bobs- well done you!!

Juanita said...

Those centerpieces are so great. They look fab

Jo from Paper, Ink and Rubber said...

Wow you have been busy the centrepieces look great. hope the day goes just as planned.

Kate T said...

wow look at these. it will be a perfect wedding!

Minxy said...

Absolutly stunning, you did a great job x