My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.charlafraley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 8, 2008

September Stamp Club Projects






Tonight was our first workshop of the season. We had 11 people there tonight...here are the 3 projects we made. Mainly used punches and just a little stamping. Happy Fall You All!


The Baby Card is from a blog that I will have to try to remember who to credit this punch baby card to.


The little fall candy holder is made with a 6 x 6 square piece of designer paper and is folded in a "Diaper Fold". The idea came from Sue's Stamping Cyper Sister, Heidi Fleetwood.


The Frankenstein is a treat bag, I used a white lunch sack. The idea came from Dawn's blog.

6 comments:

Sam said...

Great cards...love the new baby one.

It All Begins With A Tree said...

WOW! Great cards! The diaper fold is perfect for Autumn! I love the paper and the little pumpkin...so cute! Frankenstein is awesome! I've got to try one of those and the baby card is adorable! Glad Sue led you my way, I'm adding you to my blog, you have so many wonderful ideas!

Love,

Heidi

Diane (fionna51) said...

Absolutely love the sheep. Really clever use of punches! I'll have to try it!

Juanita said...

The Frankenstein bag is too cute! I need to start to think of different ways to use my punches, you are so skilled with them!

Ifat Art said...

lol... that Frankenstein is great!
I love it!

IfatArt.

Minxy said...

Oh wow the monster is super, love him