My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.charlafraley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I was tagged and so here are my 7 tags!

I just got tagged by Hedi Fleetwood my new Stamping Friend. I met her through our good friend Sue Kment. Sue and I grew up together and now have added Heidi to our friend list. Thanks Heidi for tagging me. I will tag 7 people which I have never met but love their blog and get lots of fun ideas from them. Thank you those of you who I tagged for your creative ideas!,..so here goes and here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OK so here goes a little about me:

1. I am a grandma! Boy that is the crowning jewel and reward for having children!
2. I love mexican food.
3. Because I love mexican food I am a Weight Watcher!
4. I have a 16 year old orange (or should I say "Only Orange" for you SU folks) male cat.
5. I love to read, watch movies, and of course stamp!
6. I have life long friends from primary school that I still hang out with (rare I know but I love the fact that we are still close after all these years)
7. I found my soul mate in my 40's (yes it is true what they say that Life beings at 40 (and do blonds have more fun?)

You've been tagged!

Dannie
Dawn
Cambria
Jody
Karen
Libby
Marni

1 comment:

It All Begins With A Tree said...

Ha! You and I are so much alike!
Grandma's, Mexican food, licorice!
It's awesome that you've kept friends since gradeschool. Especially blessed with Sue, she's such a sweetie!

Love,

Heidi