My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.charlafraley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 11, 2010

October Stamp Club Projects

This month's projects were a lot of fun.  Barb was our hostess. Everyone had fun making her two projects.  She made the Sparkly & Bright Christmas Card and the Owl Birthday, both Stampin Up sets and punches.  Thanks Barb!

Two-Step Owl Punch by Stampin Up, Scallop Punc, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Modr Label Extra-Large Punch, a branch from theTwo-Step Bid Extra-Large Punch.  Woodgrain Background stamp by Stampin Up.  Stampin Up Designer Paper.

I made the Holiday Lineup Reindeer Card - I used the All Purpose Ink by Stampin Up called Frost White, I put it on the card with a sponge dauber after running the card stock through the Big Shot using an embossing folder (Cuttlebug).  After coloring the card with Stampin ' Write Markers I used Crystal Effects on Rudolph's nose!  I used the Photos Corners Extra Large Punch by Stampin Up for the black corner and inserted a brad.




No comments: