My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.charlafraley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009


Today we had a great day spending it with family.  We enjoyed each others company, had lots of great food that Papa prepared for all of us.  His Prime Rib was great as usual.  The granddaughters had a great time opening their presents and playing together.  They both got lots of Barbie's and Barbie stuff (a jeep for Maddie and a purple car for Abby plus lots of Barbie furniture and a house!)  Boy I would have been in Barbie heaven if I would have gotten this stuff when I was a kid!


One of the most special things I received was this hand made card from Rick.  He told me he was going to stamp me a card and asked for some paper and asked where the tool was that crinkled the paper (the cuttle bug embossing folders) I handed him some paper and the Cuttlebug Folder and left my craft room.  This morning I opened his beautiful card.  Here it is..the photo doesn't it do it justice.  On the bottom picture he wrote all the families names...he really put some thought into it.






2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

oh my gosh...I am totally impressed...he is paying attention LOL!

Unknown said...

yes, my Stampin Stud (name he came up with) did a great job! He can help me with next year's Christmas Cards!