My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.charlafraley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wedding Items


Here is the Fan we made for my daughter's wedding of the Wedding Party, on the flip side I used a cuttlebug folder , the tins I used the SU Scallop punch, the 1 3/4" round punch, and the Thank you was from a retired SU set called Brides and Babies. I filled the tins with pastel dinner mints (all 200 tins) and made 200 fans! After I got these made I made 32 center pieces, we found the idea in a DIY Wedding book that we found at Joann Fabrics. We had to come up with something besides candles since where she is getting married can' burn candles.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, you have been busy! I love the table centerpieces, so original!

Kate T said...

wow, you should go into wedding business!!

Karyn said...

Great wedding favors! She is a lucky bride!

Anonymous said...

It's lovely wedding item!!